ELECTRIC HEATING AND COOLING REBATES
Heating equipment$25 per kW
- Baseboard heater/cove heater
- Forced-air furnace
- Hanging/wall unit heater
- Electric boiler
- Brick storage room unit
- Brick storage electric furnace/boiler
- Slab storage - electric cable
- Air-source and mini-split heat pumps are also covered under this program. Qualifying equipment will receive a rebate of $150 per ton installed. Air-source and mini-split heat pumps do not need to be part of an off-peak heating system to be eligible for this rebate.
- Ground-source heat pump rebates are $250 per ton installed. If the backup is electric resistance heat, it must be on off-peak in order to qualify for the rebate.
- $125 for 55 gallons or less
- $200 for 56-99 gallons
- $300 for 100 gallon or greater
- Additional $100 for new building construction
- Additional $250 available for conversion from existing natural gas or propane to electric water heater
- Rebate limit of $500 per member/customer account
- Some systems may qualify for additional PowerSavers rebates.
- Check with your utility on program restrictions and additional rebates.
- $50 per kilowatt rebate for Level 2 or Level 3 charger
- Must be 240 volts
- $500 maximum rebate